30.12.10

Browsing teh Interwebz.

As the title suggests, I was browsing the net earlier today and came across this blog and I realised. I haven't updated this thing in freaking months >< ... My bad.
So, why am I bothering to update now?

In the past few months, I have had a good length of time to postulate on certain things, things that will be mentioned in future blogs. (One that is sure to open a can of worms and possibly piss off others is my religious based one. Should I begin tying the noose myself?)
With all the things I feel I still have to say and explore, I thought it was about time to kickstart the old blog again.

Watch out mother fuckers, im back :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :D We’re TGD, a singing group of 4 girls :) Please check out our site and tell us what you think about our site and videos and how we can make things better etc. We would appreciate that :D And you can also check out our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/o0TGD0o
    LUV
    TGD <3<3 (The Girls’ Dormitory)
    (http://tgdmuzic.com)

    ReplyDelete