5.10.10

Prelude 2.0

With all of the attempted blogs I have had in the past, I think this is the second time only that I have made it to a second post! Hooray for progress.

Although, i'm not too sure how much progress has been made, since I still do not know why I am blogging in the first place. :S It's like I have a subconscious desire to do so, without the conscious side of me knowing the fuck why. Ehh, it's also probably due to a certain friend blogging all the time, subliminally influencing me...(Thanks Gina ;] ). Either way I still have no clue why I am doing this.
Maybe I shall discover the why when I have explored the nature of the what. That is, maybe through writing whatever it is I feel I have to say, I will discover why I am in fact saying it.

Let me just take a moment to say: I know. I waffle on a lot. But, I don't care, this is for me :3 Anyone else reading is just a bonus.

ANYWAY, back to what I was saying. I think my best course of action would be to write about a particular theme or issue that has arisen for me/is on my mind at the time of writing, give some direction.



....



I have probably lost your attention already (as I have lost interest in what I am writing ><), so I guess I will start the thematic blogs next time, and probably end this trainwreck of a blog now.

Hopefully posting something better next time,
-Sero
 

2 comments:

  1. LOL that's me! :P

    Well I'll admit, when I first got into blogging, it was because MSN spaces was so popular. I actually started out on LiveJournal beforehand but no one bothered reading my stuff. I guess in a way it was socially influenced, though now - I love writing, and even if no one read my blog, I'd probably still write.

    That's why I'm doing my media assignment on reflection in blogging - I have a friend who thinks that personal reflection is off-limits on blogs, whereas others blog for themselves and for their own sort of journey. :) I think that I own a lot of blogs to make divisions between personal things, photoblogs, and different "categories" of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Man, that'd be the coolest thing to research, especially both the psychological and sociological aspects of it!
    It seems that everyone else but me knows specifically what they want to blog about ><

    ReplyDelete